Wanna have a party?
We love when people have parties at our little bar under the stairs. We cannot reserve tables – all seating is first-come, first-serve. If you want to carve out a little space for your group have a few people show up early to stake a claim on some tables. It’s not foolproof, but it works surprisingly well. We have no back room or space that we can rope off.
If you are a group of 8 or more please give us a heads up just so we can have enough staff working. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your date, time and number of people and we’ll get back to you within 5 days.
Here are some basics for parties:
- Please try to keep your food at your table.
- You can bring all the dessert and/or birthday cake you want!
- Please clean up your trash. Don’t hide cake plates and utensils around the bar.
- We love them!
- Please keep your kids with you at all times. We do run a bar so at times there may be broken glass, inebriated people, etc.
- If you bring a stroller please be respectful of other customers.
- No kids after 8pm please.
- We love dogs. We have dogs. But the NYC Department of Health does not allow us to serve you drinks and/or food if dogs are around so please don’t bring Rufus. No dogs allowed.
Wanna rent out the bar?
- Email us here with your date, time and number of people. We’ll get back to you within 5 days.